- Final Nominee for CBA Industrial Deal of the Year, 2016
- Inducted into the SIOR Legacy Circle, 2016
- Named the "2015 MA Real Estate Educator of the Year"
- Awarded CoreNet's 2013 "Top Rated Faculty"
- Named the "2011 MA Real Estate Educator of the Year"
- Awarded the 2012/2004/2003/2002/1994 SIOR National Real Estate Instructor of the Year
- Awarded the prestigious national CRE "2009 James Felt Creative Counseling Award" for the most unique and creative advisory assignment: Abby Kelley Foster Chartered School 225,000 sf acquisition, Worcester, MA
- Awarded the 2005 Commercial Broker's Association's (CBA) Advisory Assignment of the Year: for the largest charter school acquisition in U.S. history, Abby Kelley Foster Chartered School, 225,000 sf, Worcester, MA
- Awarded the CBA, 2004 Advisory Assignment of the Year: Evaluation and recommendations on the disposition of 35 properties for the Archdiocese of Boston
- Awarded the CBA, 2003 Advisory Assignment of the Year: Mass Attorney Eminent Domain Testimony on 97 acres of industrial land in Worcester, MA
- Awarded the CBA, 2001 Industrial Deal of the Year: Weyerhaeuser 22.5 acre build-to-suit, Freetown, MA
- Nominated: 2003 CBA Commercial Broker of the Year
- Awarded CBA Distinguished Achievements in Commercial Leasing
- Awarded CBA, Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Honored as "Top 125 Business Leaders in Massachusetts" by Banker & Tradesman
- Featured as "Movers and Shakers in Real Estate"; "Transaction of the Week"; "People to Watch in New England Real Estate"; "Who's Who in New England Real Estate"; "Who's Who in the East"; "Who's Who in America" and "Who's Who in Residential and Commercial Real Estate"
- Awards of Appreciation from: Boston's Commercial Broker's Association, New England Chapter of SIOR, New England Chapter of CRE, CoreNet Global, Northeastern University, New England Chapter of NAIOP, AMPI, and Hong Kong Poly Tech University.M
Auburndale Realty Company
Type your paragraph here.